March 1, 2009

Stowing for sea...Topless style





Quick update as this project is going to take another week to complete fully. I have (with Buddy-Lees's help) constructed two more storage units. Riveted them all around, painted them in a used looking two tone scheme similar to the first and added some cool looking pulls and some uh..decorative thingys. At this point the bottoms are complete but these two units will eventually also be sporting a backboard and a shelf with brackets on the top. Hence they are currently "topless". Hyuk hyuk. --Anyhow, these are mostly in parts form currently but I hope to have the whole package on display for you next post. You'll make sure to come by and take a gander at my magnificent package next Sunday won't you?

Also I have added some more tassels and another pair of curtains to the closet which really look kinda neat doncha think? And note the cool lamp I got on sale. It will be going on my map table later. Neato.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' SOOO good. Buddy-Lee too.

Jeffty