October 5, 2008

Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?




26 Days to go! I am over the hump. Today I put all the pieces together for my skeleton pirate captain to see how things worked. Well he swings his sword (gay-ly) Needs work but he does swing! The ambient chantey music and the pop up scare pirate work too. I wish I could have more of the actual guy in the barrel show when he does but space is limited in there. But there is a scream sound when he does and I have a strobe going off as well. Umm..the standup pirates jaw moves in time with an evil laughter track running off of a CD.

The pieces together here are more than the whole and I can't wait to see it going at night. When I get it nailed and tweeked I'll post a movie.

Next up is more of a static display of a desert island with a long dead pirate over his treasure chest of booty. Not really scary but neat I hope. I'll have some ambient seashore sounds to play and a whole lot of booty.

A WHOLE lot of booty, Arrgg.

1 comment:

Strategicus said...

we share some common interests particularly tanks.if you have time plz check my profile.i wanted to invite you to my blog but ur e mail address was not listed.

regards

agha

transoxiana@mail.com