October 20, 2008

They don’t call me Long John because my head is so big.





Now we are on the home stretch folks. Just one more shopping trip weekend for last minute big box store purchases then a week to get everything set up and working. I hope it doesn't snow...

I confess..this weekend was too nice and I didn't get any building done. I did make a couple of purchases though. And I DID wrap up my cemetery fence pillars two of which are shown here. A little fleck-stone paint, some airbrushing, and some moss garland and there ya go. Instant creepy.

The other characters are new this year and are essentially "blog padding" if you will. They are kinda neat so like Pokemons "try to find them all" when you come visit.

I promise the next blog will be better. Things are going to be going out, and up this weekend (thats what she said) So stay tuned...

No comments: