May 1, 2008

...And were Back




Sorry for that interruption everyone. I now have a spankin' new machine which was long overdue in coming. I surprised myself when I figured the old box was Eight years old! So I was due for a crash.

NEW ITEM: In the address bar on your browser there should be an orange box on the far right end. If you click it you can enter your email address and get a notification when I update. That will save you from checking and finding I've been a slacker.

These images are of a false wall I installed on the south side. The effect when I add some "steel" beams across the ceiling later should seem more curvy like the outer wall of a submarine pressure hull. The window itself will eventually sport a round salon window evocative of the movie but in this case no cool iris to open and close.

Thats a little beyond my skills

No comments: