September 14, 2008

How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off me rudder?




Here is a progress report for the last week or so. I remembered I had tossed all of my cemetery fence columns from last year so the new columns got moved up to top priority. The previous ones were just a thin masonite rectangle with stone "wallpaper" glued to the sides. They weren't holding up well.

These new ones are various sizes of particle board and they are very heavy and stout. The decorations are wood embellishment thingys from Lowe's that weren't working for the Nautilus room but look neat here.

The last pic is the start of the wharf "set" for my new skeleton. I have installed the servo in his skull that will make his jaw move in time to a sound file. I'm not sure what he's going to do-maniacal laughter, sing a song or what. Ideas?

No comments: